Monday, October 22, 2007

meme!

From a good friend of mine, Theresa. :)

Red
Closest red thing to you?: My CD of The Beatles.
Last thing to make you angry?: Argument with my mother.
Do you have a temper?: Don't cross me.
Last warning you were given?: To not be sarcastic. *rolls eyes*
Ever been in love?: Nope.
Are you a fan of romance?: Generally, I think so.

Orange
Closest orange thing to you?:
My thumb drive.
Do you like to burn things?: Uh. No.
Dress up for halloween?:
I haven't in a while, though I went in a gown and in full goth makeup as a vampire mistress once. XD
Are you usually a warm-hearted person?: It depends.
Do you have anything against ginger hair?: If it suits the person, then it's cute.
Are you usually full of energy?: When I put myself in gear. Haha.

Yellow
Closest yellow thing to you?:
My yellow post-it pad.
The happiest time of your life?: The last two years of high school until today. :)
Favourite holiday?: Is summer a holiday? XD Hm . . . I'd say Halloween.
What makes you smile?: Anything that tickles my fancy.
Are you a coward?: It depends. If it's occult stuff, then maybe. If it's blood, guts, and gore we're talking about, obviously not.
Do you burn or tan?: I burn. X_x

Green
Closest green thing to you?:
My old Community Health Nursing book, Nursing Practice in the Community by Araceli Maglaya. X_x
Do you care about the environment?: Well, I definitely don't litter, and I'm against burning plastic.
Are you jealous of anyone right now?: Nope.
Are you a lucky person?: I wouldn't say lucky. I would say fortunate.
Do you always want what you can't have?: Sometimes, but I don't make a habit of it.
Do you like being outdoors?: As long as there's an indoor area nearby. XD

Blue
Closest blue thing to you?:
A blue scrunchie.
Are you good at calming people down?: I usually let them rant. I think it's healthier if whatever's making them ill is out of their system.
Do you like the sea?: Yes. I love the sea.
Last thing to make you cry?:
An argument with my mother about something very silly in retrospect.
Are you a logical thinker?: A lot of people say so. Though I like twisting the bounds of logic for my own purposes.
Can you sleep easily?: Not always.

Purple
Closest Purple thing to you?:
A stuffed elephant Theresa gave me. :)
Like being treated to expensive things?: Of course! As long as I don't have to pay back? Haha.
Do you like mysterious things?: A dash of it's not bad. ;)
Favorite type of chocolate?: Belgian? I also like Hershey's Kisses and Cadbury's Picnic. And Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Ever met anyone in royalty?: In the nuclear part of any royal family, no.
Are you creative?: I don't think I'm creative enough.

Pink
Closest pink thing to you?:
My Snoopy comic book, Snoopy Stars in The Holidaymaker.
Are you gay/bisexual?: Pretty much straight, but I wouldn't mind some forays with people of the same gender. ;)
Do you like sweet foods?: Some. But nothing overtly sweet.
Do you like play-fighting?: Yeah, sometimes. XD
Are you sensitive?: Kind of.
Do you like punk music?: It's okay.

WHITE PWNS YOUR SOUL
Closest white thing to you?:
Lots of paper.
Would you say you're innocent?: In mind or in experience? XD
Always try to keep the peace?: Not really. I mean, I'm not a peacemaker, but neither do I stir things up. I think if there are two or more parties involved, then they should resolve it themselves without me inserting myself needlessly.
How do you imagine your wedding, if you want one?: I'd like a medium-sized one. Very extravagant. Best venue, best food, best designer, best everything.
Do you like to play in the snow?: It doesn't snow in the Philippines.
Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentists?: Dentists make me nervous. Doctors, not really. Maybe because trips to the doctor's office are so routine for me, poor, frail, sickly me. XD

Black
Closest black thing to you?:
My speakers.
Ever enjoy hurting people?: I won't answer that question.
Are you sophisticated or silly?:
A good mix of both, I'd like to think.
Afraid of death?: It's not so much that I'm afraid of death what comes after death. I just don't want to die without reaching my goals and ambitions.
Would you like to go to space?: Maybe.
Do you have a lot of secrets?: Secret.

What is your favourite colour?: Blue, silver, black. Old rose and maroon, sepia and sienna.
Does the colour you wear affect your mood?: Sometimes, but more often I think it's vice-versa. Whatever my mood is, I dress to reflect it.
What colour are your bedroom walls?: Off white.
Do you prefer contrasting or harmonizing colours?: Both, depending on my mood. :)
Do you like to paint?: I can't even draw. O.o
What colour would you think best symbolises your personality?: Sapphire or cerulean blue, with etched swirls of white and black? Or maybe just a plain old velvet black?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home