Sunday, October 21, 2007

I love Kettle Chips!

I've always loved Kettle Chips, and what do you know, they have a test to see which flavor you are! I took the test and got Dill and Sour Cream.



Dill and Sour Cream
I am Good Taste with Initiative

I am revved up, man, I got get-up-and-go. I go after what you want with determination. But not at the expense of others. I'm compassionate and kind, balancing my drive and making me a natural leader. I'm willing to go to great lengths to achieve my dreams and I'm not afraid to keep on trying until I get it just right.


What do you think? Me, or not me? :)

I was hoping to get one of my favorite flavors: Cheddar Beer, Yogurt and Green Onion, or Classic Barbeque. Upon reading their descriptions, I realized that they all make up parts of me. Dill and Sour Cream included. Cool, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home